808 Memorial Blvd
Picayune, MS 39466
Used 2015 Heartland ElkRidge Xtreme Light E22
This Extreme Light ElkRidge fifth wheel model E22 features a single slide out for added space, an outdoor camp kitchen, plus all the amenities you need to enjoy camping with your family.
Step inside and notice the sofa straight ahead with overhead cabinets. Head up the steps to your right inside the entry door to a front private bedroom with queen bed including a nightstand on one side, and mirrored wardrobe on the other. There is also overhead cabinets too.
The kitchen area provides everything you need to prepare and cook food. Enjoy a refrigerator, a three burner range with overhead microwave, and double sink to the left of the entry door. Across the unit find a slide out dinette and full floor to ceiling pantry with cupboards and drawers. The pantry side of the dinette offers storage shelves as well.
A wall storage cabinet is available just off the slide for a flat screen TV to be added above that also features overhead storage cabinets too.
A rear convenient bath provides an angled shower, toilet, vanity with sink, plus linen cabinet.
On the outside of this Extreme Light unit find a camp kitchen featuring a refrigerator, a single sink, and the option of adding exterior storage off the rear, plus so much more!
|Length||26 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1420 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9990 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7012 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2645 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.